Description Internship Marketing & Administration (PA-025)
The Company is in operations since 2012 established in India and Mauritius with a vision of disrupting the education industry by offering integrated services and solutions which delivers valuable learning and development experience with internationalism for our clients and customers.
• Fluent in English, French is an advantage
• Good in communication skills.
• Efficient in operations like following up and following through all emails regularly.
• Develop and implement strategies for positioning of the organization through the resources and tools online with key focus on online marketing of existing product and services.
• Development of marketing strategies under current leadership.
• Development of flyers, advertising copy, Online Strategies for more engagement.
• Coordinate with officials of the corporate and the projects to inform properly about the requirements.
• Be ready to client meetings, one to one or under guidance of current leadership in order answer their queries and do business development.
• Work on CRM and Customer experience.