You are interested in a very special internship on a dream island? We assist in the smooth operation and organize all.
Here is an overview of the things we do for you:
• From 1 to 6 months (longer is possible)
When to apply:
• At least 2 months before the start of the internship
• Throughout the island. Mostly in the center of the island between the Cities Port Louis and Curepipe.
• Due to visa regulations, interns can not earn a salary in Mauritius.
• Interns are usually placed in shared houses or flats.
• They share kitchen, bathroom, living room etc.
• All houses have a fridge, washing machine and television and mostly also internet.
• Students do their own shopping, cooking and washing up.
• A cleaning lady can be arranged once or twice a week at an extra cost.
Other Accommodation Options are:
Your own apartment, or a room in a Family House, or a holiday apartment, or a Business- or Holidayhotel.
• Most interns travel by bus.
• Some companies have their own shuttle buses to collect their staff from around the island and interns can also use these services.
• Insurance are not include. You are required to arrange your own.
• You are responsible for having a health insurance, travel insurance and liability insurance that covers you during your entire stay in Mauritius.
Important: Some insurance policies do not cover internship work. Since you will be working in Mauritius, make absolutely sure that your insurance covers injuries sustained while working!
Program Fee: includes:
• Your intern placement
• Assisting regarding the paperwork with the placement company
• Organizing the required Residence Permit for Mauritius
• Introducing you to the placement company, when possible
• Emergency hotline during your stay in Mauritius
• Application Processing Fee
Payments can be made via: Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Banktransfer, Western Union,
What is NOT included:
• International airfare and airport taxes
• Airport pick up can be arranged (As per request)
• Airport transfer on departure, arranged (As per request)
• Accommodation (As per request)
• Local Transport
include food, excursions, travel to work etc.
• Expect €300 – €550 per month
• We can help you to find your accommodation (As per request)
• If you use our service:
o Mauritius offers different accommodation options. Shared Apartment about renting an apartment to accommodation in a hotel facility
o You select and we do the rest.
o Once your internship is confirmed we can start to book your Accommodation. Your accommodation will be rented on the basis of these dates.
Expect to pay about €300-400 per month for your accommodation in a shared apartment.
Accommodation deposit (if necessary)
• Landlords expect sometimes a deposit about one month rent at the time your accommodation is being arranged.
• Landlords refund the deposit when you return the keys, pay for the balance of the water, electricity, internet and gas bills and leave the place in a good state.
• Any unforeseen changes in the arrival or departure date will mean that you lose the deposit.
• The deposit can’t be accepted as the last month’s rent.
Cancellations & Refunds
if you have to cancel
• Before Internship placement is confirmed: 60% of the Program Fee is refunded.
• After Internship placement is confirmed: 30% of the Program Fee is refunded.
• After Residence permit is issued: No part Fee is refunded.
• You can refuse a proposed internship twice.
• Accommodation: All payments made are non-refundable.
• Submitting any forged documents, certificates or untrue information will result in being canceled from the program with no refund.
APPLY NOW : DOWNLOAD OUR APPLICATION FROM, FILL THE FORM AND START